Welcome new member of the FT community. I am sure you have at least 10 questions on your mind regarding the Fabric Token project, the Fabric Token itself, TokenGen, etc. Don’t worry though as this article will answer all of that and more and it will do so in a very precise and straight-to-the-point manner.
What is the Fabric Token Ecosystem?
In a nutshell, the Fabric Token ecosystem is a collection of tools that will help speed up the adoption of blockchain technology by providing user-friendly software, namely TokenGen, DApp Workbench, and the Fabric Store, in order to expose blockchain development to a larger audience. The end result will naturally be an increase in innovation in an emerging industry that desperately needs an exceptional factor in order to break through the chains of ever-increasing government regulations and general mainstream negative outlook.
What is the Fabric Token?
The Fabric Token (FT) is the digital asset solely modeled to be the means of payment within the FT platform. This means that any payments required by the aforementioned tools will be payable only in Fabric Tokens. That is the one and only purpose of FT. More details can be found in the official Fabric Token ecosystem white paper.
Fabric Token Stats
Full info can be found on this page, but in a nutshell:
- FT crowdsale price – 0.000125 ETH per 1 FT or 1 ETH purchased 8,000 Fabric Tokens.
- Token sale end – April 1st 2018 at exactly 10:00 A.M. UTC.
- Token sale bonuses – there were none.
- Locked tokens – 7 million FT are locked for advisors until August 14th, 2018. 12 million are locked for the core team until February 15th, 2019.
- Current circulating supply – 24,593,615 FT. Full info can be found on CoinMarketCap.
- Total supply – 43,593,615 FT.
- Current FT distribution – find it in this article.
Fabric Token official social channels:
- Telegram – https://t.me/fabric_token
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/fabric_token
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fabrictoken/
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/FabricToken/
The community is most active on Telegram with daily ongoing discussions regarding the Fabric Token project. So, if you’d like to always be up-to-date with FT news, I strongly suggest joining our official Telegram group and also, subscribing to the Fabric Token mailing list. And while you’re at it, go ahead and give us a follow on Twitter, Reddit and Facebook as well. Once again, welcome aboard.