After approximately two weeks of discussing legal considerations, we have finally opened the whitelist for the Fabric Token ICO. This article will walk you through the process of whitelisting and will also mention a few important details that everyone interested in participating in the FT launch needs to know.
How to get Whitelisted?
All you need to do is go to the FT ICO whitelist page, fill in the form with the proper details, double-check your answers, and then submit them. On the back-end, we will manually review each submission. You can check your current status here by simply entering your ERC-20 wallet address.
- Use this guide if your are not sure how to participate in the Fabric Token ICO.
- The whitelist will be open until the end of the ICO.
- Please make sure to double-check the details your provide, especially your ERC-20 wallet address. That address is the only one you will be able to use in order to buy Fabric Tokens during the ICO and it will also be the only address where you will receive the FT you purchased.
- Do not provide an exchange address as your ERC-20 wallet address, because you might end up losing the Fabric Tokens you purchase.
- Please provide only high quality images for your government-issued ID or passport. Low quality images will be rejected and you will be requested to upload new high quality ones.
- If you wish to change something in the details you sent, please contact us at [email protected].
- If you are not whitelisted, you won’t be allowed to purchase Fabric Tokens.
At this point, there will most probably be individual caps during the Fabric Token ICO because of the level of interest in the project so far. We are going to wait a while longer as the community around the FT platform grows, and once we are closer to the ICO, and have enough data, we will announce the exact individual caps on purchases.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I want to again mention how important it is that you provide the correct details when filling out the whitelist form. Once you submit your application, if you are not subsequently contacted by a member of our team regarding, for example, an invalid ERC-20 wallet address, you can consider yourself whitelisted. When the Fabric Token ICO starts, all you need to do is to follow the instructions in this blog post and you will have no trouble purchasing Fabric Tokens.